International Falls Grand Rapids Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are faced with a legal issue, knowing who to trust can be tricky. At Shermoen & Jaksa Law Office we can help you with a number of legal services. From car accidents to workers compensation claims, from real estate transactions to estate planning, from divorce mediation to child custody agreements, criminal defense and more we have a team of experienced and knowledgeable attorneys that can ensure your best interests are being served.
At Shermoen & Jaksa Law Office we know that you are not an expert in legal jargon. We also know that often when you are in direct conflict with the law you are probably under a lot of other stress, both physically and emotionally. This is why we provide you with our full dedication and compassion. You can focus on the other aspects of your life while we navigate you through the legal process.
Expert Legal Guidance
As a full service legal firm we can provide you with assistance in a number of legal fields. Our services extend to:
- Various personal injury cases
- Criminal defense / DWI
- Liability and dram shop lawsuits
- Back, neck, brain and spinal cord injuries
- Car accident and recreational accident claims
- Mesothelioma and asbestos lawsuits
- FELA clarification and railway workers compensation claims
- Contested and uncontested divorce filings and divorce mediation
- Child custody agreements and divorce modifications
- Spousal maintenance and child custody maintenance
- Real estate transactions including commercial and residential contracts
- Land zoning, business, tenant landlord and neighbor disputes
- Estate planning, wills and trusts and probate services
We can provide you with basic clarification and administration assistance as well as aggressive representation in a court of law. We are experienced trial lawyers that are willing to go the distance to ensure that your legal rights are protected.
Who We Are
Shermoen & Jaksa comprises four top Northern Minnesota lawyers and a support staff of five. We know that every case is different; however, we offer all of our clients:
- Compassion, support, honesty and confidentiality
- Friendly assistance and guidance
- A clear understanding of how the legal system works and what options you have
- Over 40 years of combined legal experience
- Affordable rates for all of our services with different fee options
- Personal, prompt and proficient services
- Unwavering dedication to ensure that your best interest are always being served
Northern Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer
We have been in business since 1969 and have helped countless individuals in Northern Minnesota with their legal troubles. Come in and see us or give us a call. We can come to you if this is easier at a time and place that suits your specific needs. Contact our team in International Falls, MN at (218) 283-4494 or in Grand Rapids, MN at (218)999-5666 for a free initial consultation.